Saturday, September 10, 2005


Week of Torture

To Summarize:

Attended Shijia’s birthday at sembawang park..beside it was the sea which I used to go for my canoeing lessons..i miss canoeing.. We got her a nice fila bag.. had fun there.. but v tired.. was sent home by my senior..tink he v poor ting..drove for an hour plus..send ppl from sembawang to sengkang to jurong den to clementi and finally to his place at serangoon..haiyoo..

Someone called me..sms me..super irritating..i was nv so cold to someone b4..i simply just say im not free..and hung up..i hope he doesn’t call again..

Slept for an average of 4-5 hrs per day for this entire week..its super sickening..and my cough and flu is back..on and off..i nid more sleep!

Super grateful to my senior..alwaz there to help me when im lost in java and discrete structures..ever so patient..i tot such hao nan ren no longer exist liao..tink without him..i really wan dan le! :)

Got this NUS fren..she can laugh at the things I do hysterically..she is v funny..or am I funny too? Everytime I tok to her..she can laugh until stomachpain..or cheeks ache..ke ai lei..i simply make her laugh..and its uncontrollable..but..i dunno wad did I do.. *scratch head*

Working Adult == Wo Ting De Dao

Another time..study with geok n ted..made them laugh oso..haiyoo..tt time was funny lar..had loads of fun..in the end..nv really study much..haha..the banging of the vending machine..the m&ms..the ba gua..the meizhen xiang..loads of rubbish..hee

2 nephews went to grandma hse..sis n jiefu go Guangzhou..envious sia..i want them back!

I want to play mahjong..

Got a msg..got another one this morning..making me all confused..but I noe wad I want.. :)

Thanks paly for tt surprise call..hehe..sorrie hung up on ya agn..haha..tot u said byebye le..hee..meet up soon yea..bundle of joy shd b back soon..lala

Sorrie daddy..pardon me for my bz week..will compensate for this coming wk k? looking forward to thurs :)

Test on Saturday.. I had no clue what were the whole chapters about..it was until Friday nite..den I finally saw the light..its pretty amazing..i tot I will fail bcos I totally cldnt understand..but dunno y..i just found the missing piece to it..pieced all the stuffs tt I noe together and it just makes sense..tink it was really a miracle..i noe of ppl getting 2marks out of 20..i very scared..tried my best..shall see hw it goes..first NUS mid term test..scary..

Posted by Angela at 7:51 PM