Tuesday, November 29, 2005


Some people just dont get it

Sometimes i wonder why these people can be so persistent after so long..

I dunno about you all.. but i get irritated when i get sms from people that i had explicitly told them not to sms me anymore..i even had their numbers deleted..but aiya..i just got this ting abt remembering ppl's numbers..so i still know who msged me..

What's the point of smsing someone when it pisses the person off..even though it is just "Hi..How are you? I hope you are doing fine.. Bye" I see no point..And guess what..i dont reply and it continues..maybe once a week, once a month..seriously..what keeps them going huh? Been a year.. 2 years? i dunno..i din bother to keep track..

Yesterday..got an sms "How are you doing? Still friends?" As usual..i deleted it.. few minutes later.. "Imagine a disaster strikes..resulting in a world of only you and me.. what will you say to me?" OMG.. *pulls hair* Frankly speaking.. I do not care!!! And stop pissing me off.. ARGH!

But its indeed funny to relate this to my friends..but well..stop wasting your 5cents and all it does, is make me boil..

Posted by Angela at 1:11 AM