Tuesday, April 25, 2006
CS1104 - Computer Organisation
2 papers down, 3 more to go!!
Had CS1104 paper today. Knowing how to do the tutorials, labs and assignments doesn't mean knowing how to do the exam papers. Was trying out the PYP (past year papers) yesterday night, I do not know how to do any question at all!
But during the examination, I think i know how to do because they are similar to the tutorial/lab/assignment BUT
i have no time!!! For the first time, i felt that 2 hours is too short.
I was trying hard to complete the first question when i look at my watch -
40mins has passed and i got
FIVE more questions to go. Every question has parts
(a - f) .. how to finish??? At this rate, I am not going to finish this paper.
From I know how to do, become anyhow do. LOL.. No time left to ponder over the questions, just whack. If i spend more than 30secs trying to figure out, I'll just skip. Haha.. It is not called a killer module for nothing.
All my friends complained that there wasn't enough time and there are simply too many questions, all of us left out about 30marks undone and that is
A QUARTER of the paper!! Have to rely on the bell curve now.. *prays hard
I regretted buying the textbooks this sem! ARGH..I bought it, I didnt use it throughout the semester. I brought it to the examination hall, but it was in my bag all the while and now
IM GOING TO SELL IT.. waste my money!!!
Posted by Angela at 7:25 PM