Monday, April 24, 2006
Escapism
I just received an email from google
Subject: Google Password Assistance
Content: To initiate the process for resetting the password for your GMail Account, visit the link below .....
Huh? When did I ever request that I wanted to reset my password? I went to check my gmail, nothing is missing, everything seems normal. So what is this? Someone tried to hack into my email? There is nothing valuable in my gmail so it doesnt matter if someone access it.. but its weird..
---
I was on bus 96, on the way back home, when I saw 3 women trying to direct the traffic out of the 3rd lane. I saw a McDelivery guy sitting on the road and holding his right thigh. There were 3 guys helping him, all with helmets on, so i guess they are motorcyclists who stopped to help him. The McDelivery guy's bike seems ok, no damages whatsoever but his leg seems badly hurt. He couldnt move at all. Poor thing. If I am the one who ordered Mac, I would have felt so guilty.
I still feel that riding a bike is dangerous. Im lucky that I didnt encounter any accidents during that time when I was on a bike. Phew~ Hey people, refrain from riding a bike if u can k? Its too dangerous especially for girls, you wont want to risk your life just for a moment of fun.
Haiz.. back to reality.. mugging time..
Posted by Angela at 2:41 PM