Saturday, April 22, 2006


Pimple Outbreak

I'm currently having an outbreak of pimples on my face!!! Argh.. I think im really very stress up, plus poor sleeping habits and eating unhealthy meals..

What's worse.. Proactive is not working for me anymore! and its costs $89.90 for one whole set.. i tink i shall change to another facial product..

Every morning when i wake up, a new pimple greets me..and its painful.. grrr.. why are there such things like pimples? why do pimples grow on the face and not the arms or the legs or any other places?

Luckily its the exam week now.. time for me to take care of my face.. i am gonna hide myself at home! But what can i do except to wash my face frequently with Proactive. I dont use any form of pimple cream. Should I?

Oh man..this is frustrating.. Maybe tmr when i wake up, there will be another new pimple.. Nitemare!

Posted by Angela at 10:57 PM