Monday, May 01, 2006


2 more to go

My dear kitkit is sick! I am totally able to apprehend the agony of vomitting and diarrhoea. I dunno what exactly is he suffering from. He is having rashes, loss of appetite as well as mosquito bites on his legs. The doctor just gave him normal medicine. In the middle of the night, he will wake up and cry because the itchiness is unbearable. I miss the lively, cheerful and playful kitkit. Sobs.. kitkit.. recover asap! Ah yi will bring you out gaigai after my exams..

Just now, help dear move out of his room in PGP. Byebye to 3/7/L! No more nice cosy lil place to our own le, no more of bumping into guys in their underwear (I think most of them like to walk around in their underwear lo!), no more of chocolates, sucky food in the canteen, georgie's mart. I dont think there will be a chance to get a room next sem. You will have to travel to and fro from serangoon all the way to NUS. That's 2 hours of journey everyday! Sayang dear..

Despite having 2 more exams consecutively on the 2nd and 3rd, i dont have the mood to study! Im just waiting for 3rd to come so that I can watch MI3. Hehe. 1 more day to the 2nd but i have no sense of urgency.

Went to have my dinner at chinatown. Haha. Was at food street. Carrot cake and stingray. Yummy! But the stingray is not very nice (it is so chao ta), I prefer the one at Clementi, behind Macdonald, the chilli is shiok!

Alrighty, back to my maths. Sianz~

Posted by Angela at 12:25 AM