Monday, May 15, 2006
Finally did some work
I spent my whole sunday working! I've been lazing around too much but I still can't find a job. Anyway, my sis's friend needed someone to tend to her push-cart today so I help her out. Finally earned some $. :) I need a full-time temp job soon otherwise I will have to eat grass le. Sobs.
Went to the food centre at Macpherson. I remember very clearly that this wasnt my first time there but I just couldnt recall when was that first time.
Oh, I saw Belinda, that channel u host with a guy. I dont really like her cause she looks like a da tou wa wa (Haha). She has a big head, pong pong hair, big eyes, big nose and big mouth but her body is so small and slim. The only thing I like about her is her complexion, her skin-tone is sooo nice!
For the first time, I am feeling tired at 2am and not freaking 6am, so I'm turning in now. Good nite ppl!
Posted by Angela at 2:08 AM