Thursday, May 11, 2006
First week of my 3 months holidays
I've been out everyday since the start of the holidays! I better pen down what I did for the past few days otherwise I will forget.
4th MayI bought a black skirt at $20! My first purchase since I got my progress package. :) Oh, the reason why I wanted to go to Chinatown is to check out cheap getaways in the month of July. Initially, we wanted a cruise package but they are kinda expensive. Although it only costs about a few hundred dollars for a 4D3N trip but no income at the moment so everything is expensive! Wait till i find a job. Sadly, I'm still searching for one. :( Anyone has a job offer? contact me k!!!!
Ate at Maxwell Market.

The famous porridge stall.


Super big bowl of porridge with chee cheong fun!
Not bad, I like those gluey starchy porridge! Hehe.
After dinner, while walking to the bus-stop, we saw these 2 cute bears.

Love Me Bear

"Love You Back" bear has no face. So unique!
Anyway it was a super long walk to the bus-stop cause I forgot that 147 took another route after the completion of the renovation at Chinatown. Aiya, I'm always very blur. But Im pretty proud i managed to travel around in taipei with yf without getting lost. Big achievement for me! 2 girls, combed taipei, planned our own routes & itinery. We did not rely on taxis but purely on buses and their subway. Cool! I can't wait to travel again!!
5th MayI actually went back to school! Crazy huh! No la, cause dear is sick, I dunno why but he always fall sick during the holidays. A sudden release of stress from school will cause someone to become sick? Hehe, my weird logic..
6th MayOkay, my memory is failing me already. I forgot what I did on the 6th. Damn! Oh ya, its polling day! But but..I didnt get to vote. I actually wanted to because this is my first time voting!! But its a walkover, damn sian. I still dont remember what I did.
Just something surprised me that day. Dear bought a 1GB thumbdrive as a birthday gift for his brother! 1 gig leiiiiii. It costs $70+ for that lil thing, the size of your thumb (thumbdrive mar). Wah, I also want an elder brother!
7th MayFinally get to meet digigal. I miss her!!! Fun to go gaigai and just tok crap with her. I bought a new Purple Stripey top! Whenever we go out together, we do shen jing stuffs! I wont forget that reaction the hairstylist gave us! That "HUH?!?!" look is precious! Hahaha.
8th MayWent to seoul garden for lunch buffet. I haven't eaten at seoul garden for dunno how many donkey years. I still think it's not worth it to eat some meat and fishballs and I'm paying $15. Bo Hua~! Their student price $10.99+++, is equivalent to $15. (+++) alot huh?! The only thing I like is the corn soup. Duh~! That's just a few cents that I really enjoy.
Went all the way to Tampines to see doctor. Thanks to digigal's recommendations! Thanks to my dear for driving me there too! My face is rotting already. It's an emergency! I didnt expect to see so many patients there!
One funny incident, after registering, we went out to buy some drinks, when we came back to the clinic. It was closed! DAMN! That's just 5minutes and I came all the way from Clementi! I called them, no one pick up the phone. I decided to try the backdoor cause I dont believe that there is no exit for the patients who are still in there. Bingo! Its kinda silly and I am quite lucky I registered first (I didnt know their opening hours) otherwise I would have made a wasted trip.
I waited for 1.5hours! Expensive it is, a few dollars more than proactive. I just hope its effective. That's all I care about.
9th MayYesterday it was Tampines. Today it is Changi Airport! Kui is leaving for US, sending her off with lam, yul n simon. Kui, enjoy yourself and dont forget to update your blog k! I wanna see how is Uncle Sam now, hahaha! Oh yah, and send me those photos we took at the airport!
Simon saw 3 indians with their hand luggages full of FENG YOU (medicated oil)!!! Packed with lil bottles of them! Hahaha, I really dunno why they bought so much feng you.
Lam says cause feng you over at india is too expensive? Simon says (haha, sounds like we are playing a game) they are bringing back these bottles to sprinkle it all over their land! I think they bought them as souveniors for their fellow villagers. You know their population la!
Erm, but feng you as souveniors? Is that all that reminds them of Singapore? Maybe those indians who has never come to Singapore will believe that Singapore is a country that specializes in manufacturing feng you! Imagine Medicated Oil Buildings everywhere! hahahaha, it is just funny la!
10th MayMovie Day! I watched Poseidon. The 2006 version of Titanic.

Although the reviews weren't good but I think it is still ok, worth $8. Haha, I didnt know Fergie of Black Eyed Peas starred in the show. She died la! LOL..
The whole show is very kua zhang but some parts are rather touching. So yep, go watch the digital version bah, after all you are playing the same price for both versions, might as well catch the one with the better quality.
Phew, tired le, it's 6am, I just can't get to sleep these days. I dunno why.
Posted by Angela at 6:05 AM