Saturday, May 13, 2006
Fun Day!
Hehe. Met Yulyul today. It has been such a long time since the both of us went out together. I mean just the 2 of us!
Today is the first time i ate an ice-cream from Gelatissimo. I always see an endless crowd at the ice-cream parlour. It costs $4.20 for just one small cup, my lil indulgence of the day. There were so many flavours to choose from and you know how i choose the flavour? By searching for the tub of ice-cream which is almost empty! It has a ferrero rocher on top of it. Super Nice! Yul had an ice-cream cone of double chocolate or something. Hehe. YUMZ!
Ate at N.Y.D.C, I had meatball spag with tomato sauce while yul ate bacon spag with cream sauce. 4 huge meatballs! I only managed to finish 1.5 of them, it is so filling. A good choice if you are hungry but I wasn't.
Had a nice long chat with her today. Practically tok about anything under the sun. It has been so long since we tok like this. Really enjoyed it. Looking forward to the next time we meet. Shopping!
I feel kinda sad to see how things has turn out, I just hope everything will somehow turn out fine. Don't wanna see anybody get hurt cause that is a terrible feeling.
After meeting Yul, dear pass me durian ice-cream cake from goodwood park hotel. Very nice! I love durian cakes! It's such a pleasure to be able to enjoy good food :)
Everything went smoothly today except the very first part which made me super angry! Stupid Stupid promoters for dunno what savings plan at taka square. Bloody hell, I am so pissed. This promoter (lets call him
LAME cause he cracked a lame joke).
Lame: Are you all studying?
Me: No (Cause I thought they are targetting students, so I pretended to be a working adult)
Lame : Oh, very well. Please choose 1 (shoved a can of ice-cream sticks to me)
I turn to Yul and ask her to choose. (Paisey!)
Lame: Ok, please sit down over here.
Another promoter comes along and I wanna call him
ASSHOLE cause he is fucking idiotic and stupid.
ASSHOLE: You are a foreigner right?
Me: No
ASSHOLE: Oh, but you dont sound like a local.
Me: Ok (...............)
Lame came into the picture
Lame: You taiwanese right?
Me: No, I'm a Singaporean
Lame: You Malaysian right?
Me: No (
Bloody hell, are you listening? I already said I am a local)
Lame: You Indonesian right?
Me: No (Gave a bu shuang face)
ASSHOLE: Are you two sisters?
Me: No
ASSHOLE: Are you working?
Me: No
ASSHOLE: So you are studying ah?
Me: Yes
ASSHOLE: Are you 17+?
Me: NOOOOOOOOOO, Im 20 plus! (Oh please, dont treat me like a kid)
ASSHOLE: Where are you studying?
Me: NUS
ASSHOLE GAVE A "WAH" FACE
ASSHOLE then ask: You da bao(repeat modules) all the time ah? laugh to himself.
Me: NO, I'm only 21 and this is my first year.
I think he is simply
pea-brained. I said I'm 20+ doesnt mean I'm 29 and using his coconut head, he induced that I keep failing my modules cause I'm so "old". What the fuck, felt like taking the papers on the table and SEH his face!
And is he a promoter? Then i think he failed terribly. He asked me stupid questions which has no relations to the savings plan. He never even tell me anything about what he is trying to sell. From the way he talk and think, he is childish and really brainless.
Go rot in hell la, dimwit.
Lame: Between $500 and $15,000 (referring to his plan), which will you take?
Yul and I: Of course take the $15,000 plan.
Lame: Oh, I will take both.
Yul and I: ...
Lame: Hey girls, this is supposed to be a joke ok?
Oh man, seriously lame and fuck off.
Posted by Angela at 3:07 AM