Saturday, May 20, 2006


Hong Kong Cafe

Dear met me after my work to have dinner. While I was walking and thinking of what to eat, i passed this restaurant. Decided to give it a try.

An interesting new HongKong style cafe at Marina Square. (I wanna go HongKong!)
This is the front cover of their menu.
The pictures on the menu looks appetising. Yummy, I din bother to take pics of the menu as they dont look nice because of the reflections.
Me: Take picture leiiiii!
He bo-hue me. Shy.. Hahaha..

Finally we chose these for our dinner cum supper.

Pork Chop Cheese Baked Spaghetti (It's one of their 4 "heavenly" dishes.. a MUST try) Its nice, I finished everything. *Smack lips*

Borsch Soup (I thought it's a dish from Russia? Why HK? It looks like minestrone. Hehe. Not as nice as the one I had at Shashlik/The Ship)
Our TehXi and Homemade Barley ($2.50..ex lor). Is it very HK style?
Carrot Cake (This is super nice. It is steamy hot when i ate it and it just melts in ya mouth. Shiok!)
Bread + Kaya + Butter. (Nice but eating chunks of butter is VERY FATTENING)
Mango Ice (Feels so much like Taiwan.. Hehe.. It's HUGE! We only managed to finish 1/4 of it. Value for Money.)Btw, the cafe is open till 2am, so peeps have another place to go for supper le. Why am i advertising for them? *scratch head* LOL..

Posted by Angela at 11:48 PM