Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Tired
Im am sooooooooooooooooo busy for the past week. Super duper tired. Woke up at 6plus every morning. Yawns. The sky is still dark lo! I still rem the last time when i woke up this early was during sec sch. Oh man, not used to it cos i always sleep at freaking 3-4am, but for now, i sleep at 10-11pm. What a drastic change.
Like this job cause it keeps me busy. I end work at 5pm, so everytime when i look at my desktop's clock, i get a shock cause time really flies and I still have work undone. Hee. It wasnt like my old company where i keep counting the number of minutes/hours to the end of the day.
Good thing is I can msn! But i really dun haf much time to do so and i reply really slowly, so forgive me peeps if i nv reply k..hehe
Last week I had to type out a fax, was handwritten by a sales executive. Ang Moh guy but he is not the typical american or european. He has got this slang which i really really cant understand. And what's worse, he writes cursively and I cant read! For goodness, if i cant read means i cant even type it out. Furthermore when i ask him about those words which are really illegible, he explains to me in this fast and funny tone which of course, i cant comprehend either. Argh..had a hard time guessing those words cause this coy is in the metals industry so alot of terms i dunno.. terrible
Still rem last time in veritas, those recep are really quite harsh and rude. Even if u are just requesting for stationery, they look at you as though u owe them $$$. But for my case, i really hope i can do that too! Haha cause ppl in the coy will pass me stuffs to do. Sometimes I tink they can do it themselves but they just ask me to do it, i dunno are they too busy or just lazy. Really hope one day i can be like those recep in my old coy, and tell them straight in the face "Can you do it yourself? Im really busy" haha.. tink that will nv happen.. geez unless im really busy till crazy den i might do that.
22/06/06 the day she left me. miss her lots. more than the past. regrets. many things really remind me of her. haiz. ppl say Im strong but perhaps they will understand why if they are in my shoes. sad but life still goes on. what matters now will be the present, not the past. fond memories will always be fond memories. treasure.
Posted by Angela at 9:40 PM