Wednesday, June 28, 2006
What a bad start
Sobs.. My heels broke when I was walking to the mrt station.. Im not sad over the shoes.. Im upset by the inconvenience it caused me..
Are your slippers /sandals / heels so vulnerablE? I kana such incidents ALOT of times liao!! Am i suay or what? Or footwear these days just aren't that durable anymore that's why they are getting cheaper and cheaper..
Called a cab from Clementi MRT station just to send me back to my house.. that is super silly cause it's just a 5mins walk.. and cause of this, I was not able to make it for my company transport.. and I ask the taxi driver to drive me to tuas after i change my shoes..
$20.00 just bcos of a silly shoe.. $20.00 is enough for me to buy another decent pair of shoes.. argh! And to tink that I woke up early and prepare for work and yet i took a cab.. GRRRR..
Nvm abt the embarrassment or inconvenience.. the stupid taxi driver kept lamenting to me that it is not profitable to send me to tuas.. he was the one who agreed on it and yet kept complaining that the petrol is really expensive and he doesnt earn much..
I asked him..how much is it for the petrol to go to tuas.. he said $3.00.. bloody hell.. u are earning $17 already so just shutup and drive and he keeps repeating and repeating..for the first time i totally ignored the driver..usually i will just smile if i dont wanna continue the conversation but this time, i just stare out of the window..and he goes on and on and on..he even ask me questions so that i MUST reply him..why cant he just get it? totally irritating!!
Posted by Angela at 6:20 PM