Monday, July 03, 2006


Crazy Elephant

Met Yul on sat.. Went to crazy elephant.. Heard stories bout the band so went to check it out.. But it was full house so we sat outside.. beside the river.. Was concentrating on toking instead of listening to the music.. We were constantly disturbed by those soccer fans who kept "Oohh.. argh.." so much so that we quickly finish up our red wine and move to another pub with TV.. Heh

I tink the highlight of the day was watching England vs Portugal with a big crowd.. It was just so interesting.. That atmosphere.. that excitement could be felt almost everywhere at Clarke Quay.. It just felt nice to be there at that time.. BUT ENGLAND LOST!! I was so sad.. Handsome lampard is like useless and gerrard miss the penalty.. haiz.. but seriously they are pretty lousy but I just like this team.. Brazil lost too.. So there's nothing much to look forward to in the world cup.. Initially yul n i were planning to watch the finals at clarke quay again but its at 2am and both of us gotta work the following day, so the plan is aborted..

Watch Superman Returns today.. Was tired from work so I nearly fell asleep cos the first part was boring.. I expected more actions rather than concentrating on the love story.. Superman felt like iceman and cyclops to me cos of his abilities.. heh..

Alrighty, time for bed.. this coming week is gonna be a hectic one.. but should be fun! hee

Posted by Angela at 11:44 PM