Thursday, July 06, 2006
First birthday present to myself!
Went for manicure and pedicure with yf on wed.. My birthday present to myself.. Haha.. Come to think of it, I did not give myself any pressies for my birthday.. Do ppl do that? Or just wait for frens / family to give presents?
The only exception was on my 21st birthday, i pampered myself with a taiwan trip.. geez.. it has been a year already but the memories are still so vivid..

I love the toenails' color.. v womanly.. but it must be seen with heels.. not just plain feet.. den it will be nice.. haha.. feel like buying the nail polish but yf said it shd be exp cos of its brand.. Yesterday i saw the nail polish at THEFACESHOP going at only $2.50.. a similar color to this dark red.. gonna buy it later.. no harm trying it anyway cos its so cheap..

I dont really like the fingernails color.. perhaps it just dont suit me.. i shd get a lighter shade next time..
Seriously i tink doing manicure and pedicure is really a waste of money..it is a luxury.. cos i really can do all these by myself..perhaps i din really noe hw to file square nails but after this, i know how to do it le..
Same thing goes for trimming eyebrows, I've stop patronising such shops cos sumhow i noe hw to trim my own brows.. althou it wont be as nice and shapely as those done in beauty salonsbut well, mine works the same and i dun haf to spend a single cent.. heh..
Yeah.. 2.5 more hours to the end of work.. I miss my nice cosy bed and the 10hours of sleep.. a pig will always be a pig.. but before that I have listen to keatkeat sing the happy birthday song to me..last year he was not able to do that, all he can do was to clap his hands.. hehe and ALSO looking forward to tmr's dinner.. it will be nice.. geez.. happi happi~!
Happy Birthday to Me!
Posted by Angela at 12:24 AM