Saturday, July 01, 2006


Green Tea Ice-Cream

Few days ago, tried the ice-cream from this stall at Bugis Junction's basement. I was just tempted to try new stuffs. Heh. Only a few flavours to choose from so we tried the green tea ice-cream. Next time, I wanna try the wasabi ice-cream cos i like wasabi peas hehz.. but it's ex.. $3.50 just for an ice-cream cone.

The color looks gross right? When I was eating it, ppl gave me weird stares. But anyway, the first taste was sweet but it leaves a bitter feeling after that. Eeee. I dun like it cos I dun like bitter ice-cream and I realise i dun really like green tea except for those served in jap restaurants and pokka green tea (which has so many artifificial flavourings added to it till it doesnt taste like green tea anymore).

I still rem my chinese teacher in sec sch likes to give us green tea sweets and i hated it. Yucks. Cause its so bitter but some of my frens just love it. PS, you like those sweets right? I tink you shd try this ice-cream. heh

Never mind abt the taste, it is just personal preferences. BUT, this ice-creams leaves you with green lips, green teeth and a green tongue. Aiyo! Terrible. I hope the wasabi flavoured one wont do that, otherwise i will just buy it at the end of the day before i head for home.

Does it look like postel colours? Heh

Posted by Angela at 2:21 PM