Wednesday, July 19, 2006


Pigging!

Met ps on sunday for high tea at Goodwood Park Hotel. A tai-tai life. Haha. Food's not bad. Local delights. We are still not full by the time it was 4plus. The buffet line closes at 5. Haha until we got to the cakes and desserts buffet line. It was terrible, I dont mean the food, I mean the feeling it gives us. JUST A FEW CAKES AND WE ARE FULL~! ps, nxt time we go and try the swisotel one k? Heh.. Took lots of photos in the toilet! But I haven got them yet..ps pls send to me!

Met jill n yul at sakae sushi later.. SEE! Im eating and eating and eating all the time! Gosh..growing horizontally le..but i din eat much la..Had fun catching up even though i saw Yul just a few weeks back and I see Jill online all the time. Haha.. Somehow I miss the presense of someone around.. the 4th person but I guess it will only happen after the money matter is over which is kinda impossible I guess..So haiz..

Anyway I finally tried the Jap desserts at Marina Sq. I always see a long queue outside the shop. 3 of us shared soft ice-cream with black sesame paste and golden flour milk shake. Its yummy.. I like the milk shake hehe :) Im putting food in my mouth again.. Jialat liao..

In the office now, 45 more mins! I beta clear up my stuffs now. Counting down to friday cause I am officially out of MIM but i miss the work and the people here! :(

Posted by Angela at 4:27 PM