Thursday, August 03, 2006
Jumbled Up
Been really lazy to blog these days.. So much to say but just cant seem to lift my fingers to type it all out.. So when I got the mood today I better do it quick cause Im a procrastinator.. hehe
Last friday went to holland v harry's bar to haf a drink with claud n yf..initially we were suppose to go to one rochester.. argh.. what a nice place but cause the sky was red so the garden area is not open to customers and we had to search for another alternative which is holland v.. bored of holland v le..
So funny, saw john briffa at harry's.. thought i mite find one of his scandalous gfs and can bitch with my ex-colleagues but nah..he was with a guy..heh..
Ate at crystal jade cause I am hungry..all the time..
One Two Three :)

Saturday I went to polyclinic cause of my toenail. The manicurist suspected that my big toenails mite have fungal infections..and I heard so much abt painful experiences of toenail extractions that got me all freaked out..But well, doc couldnt even diagnose that it is truly fungal infection so just gave me a solution to apply over the affected nails.. heng ah.. dont have to extract out my toenails.. i have a great fear of pain..
At night went to eat dinner with dear's family.. woo.. seafood.. yummy.. esp the black pepper crabs.. such a big pincer.. but its really untidy eating crabs in the public.. my two hands are dirty and there is a high chance your shirt will get dirty too if u are not careful.. but nevertheless.. i love crabs.. hehe..
Had my second and last lesson on sunday with ps.. Took a picture with our "drama" makeup artist.. hehe

Ate at chicago steakhouse.. first time eating there.. tried their sirloin steak.. not bad but its not fantastic but its cheap.. I realise i have been spending alot of money on food recently.. argh.. time to save up..
On monday, Singsong at kbox clementi with kui n lam.. Had fun singing the 4 heavenly kings songs.. tink we are really crazy.. hehe..
Yesterday went out with ps and dear..I tink it was the first time i ate at coffee club..Ate soft shell crabs with wasabi sauce and chocolate fondue with fruits..
At nite ate at vi'lage at heeren.. Saw the Project Superstar judge "Xu Huan Liang" and 933FM DJ "Li Yi" outside Lemongrass Thai Restaurant.. I tink her makeup is kinda thick.. abit overdo it.. Anyway shortly after got myself a bag.. nice.. the color that i wanted but still haven got my wedges thou..
Posted by Angela at 3:21 PM