Saturday, August 12, 2006


National Day / LemonGrass Thai Restaurant

Enjoyed my national day with kui, lam, yul and dear.. Played mj at yul's house and i tied with kui as winners haha.. my motive wasnt to win really.. just to suck lam's chips.. it was so funny..

Suddenly felt like watching the NDP this year but well I still missed it in the end.. I really wonder when will i ever sit down and really watch the NDP.. Maybe when im really old.. Haha..

Had steamboat dinner n desserts at bugis.. Saw kui's entry on national day.. wah liew eh.. of all photos.. why did u put tt? alamak! I should have QC-ed the photos first.. cause my hands were dirty from eating prawns and flower crabs thats why I din check.. I shant be lazy nxt time.. wont let u catch moi ugly side anymore.. haha

Yesterday went to tampines to see doc.. We were rejected and couldnt get a queue number cause there was simply too many ppl waiting to see the doc.. All the way to tampines! But we were damn lucky to bump into ps's friends.. Really v heng! In the end we waited around 1.5hours before we finally get to see the doc.. We werent exactly waiting.. Just chitchat and have our late lunch and its our turn.. heh

Think its really fate i got to know the two girls.. guifen and janice..We had already form the maple fan club.. haha.. thats so silly too.. Its also fate that i got to know xy thru ps.. unexpected..

Went to lemongrass at siglap to see Kelvin.. Aiyo.. I still remember that Raffles Hotel guy.. oni ps and xy will noe what I am toking abt.. Heh.. anyway food is nice at lemongrass.. very filling.. service is good too.. professional.. About Kelvin, haha.. shant say too much but he looks better in that particular dnd photo..

School is starting soon.. 2 more days before i step into a lecture theatre.. Starting to feel the stress..

Posted by Angela at 12:18 AM