Friday, September 08, 2006
Before I go..
I know I should be sleeping right now but here I am, trying to blog about today. Lemme finish this quick cause I need to wake up early for class tomorrow.
First of all~ Yeah! I finally got the book "Devil wears Prada". Haha.. Very happy when I received the letter to collect it. I dunno why I'm more interested to read than to catch that 2hr movie. :P
Secondly, ate at Hogs' Breath today at Holland Village. All the hoo-ha bout it but its just so-so. I think the amount of money we paid isnt really justified but well, found something on the dish that excites me.
Look at this!

It's mashed potatoes. haha. To think that they will think of decorating it like that. Usually mashed potatoes is just one lump at that little corner isnt it? Haha. Easily amused, I am.
Lastly, a freak accident. I accidentally elbowed my dear on his MOUTH. It was abit painful cause I felt the teeth bites. But when I look at him, he had blood on his teeth and gums. Scare the hell out of me! His lips has 2 cuts and it wouldnt stop bleeding. I can still remember his teeth and gums filled with blood, was so afraid that I might knock out some of his teeth or what.. It must have been really painful for him.. Sorry dear.. I hope the cuts heal soon. :(
Alrighty, I'm done.. Going to bed..
Posted by Angela at 2:05 AM