Saturday, September 23, 2006


Japanese Food

I've been eating jap food for the past few weeks. Been to sakae 3 times and went to a jap restaurant recommended by jw at cuppage. I am now very sick of jap food~!

Sister wanted to have her bday dinner at sakae so we went to the funan outlet today. The service sux big time.

I ordered chawanmushi together with some other plates of sushi. We waited for a very long time. All of them were served except that cup of egg. Nvm, so I ordered one more time with this particular waitress that Im really unhappy with.

Me: I want a miso soup and a chawanmushi
She: I cannot hear you. I will come back later.

(When she returns)

Me: I want a ...
She: You want a miso soup and chawanmushi right?

HELLO?!?! I thought you cannot hear me? What rubbish is this? And for goodness you dont tell ur customers that you cannot hear her, you should say "Sorry can you repeat?" or "Sorry can i get back to you later?"

Waited for around 15mins, NONE of them were served and I couldnt find her in the restaurant either. This was the 2nd time i ordered chawanmushi and it still did not come! Fedup! So jiefu cancelled the order and asked for the bill.

Finally found her at the cashier. OMG, when jiefu handed her the bill, she ran off to ask the manager. Hey hey, why is this dumb waitress so incompetent? She cannot be a waitress and cannot be a cashier. What's the point of employing her. In the end, we took around 10mins before jiefu paid for the bill.

The service really sux to the core. I saw a guy taking the feedback form at the cashier and his face was really black. He was sitting at the table beside mine and I always see his head bobbing up and down, searching for someone to take his orders. Same case goes for me, I dont see any waitress walking around and it's so hard to get one's attention. Terrible.

I understand that perhaps today they are busy cause of their "very attractive" promotion but I definitely wont patronise that outlet in the near future. Sux.

Posted by Angela at 9:35 PM