Tuesday, September 26, 2006
A little like Miranda Priestly?
If you watched Devil wears Prada, you will know that Miranda Priestly is that Devil, that obnoxious woman who is the queen of the fashion magazine - Runway. Anyway, I still haven't watch the movie, what I know of it is from the book which I had finally finished reading. It took me sooo long and sometimes it bores me cause there are simply too many details in the book.
Back to the topic! Today my router cock up. Irritate the shit out of me. I hate it whenever there is anything wrong with my laptop, desktop, router, digital camera, and to sum it up, I can't stand it when any of these digital products are not working! I'm simply too reliant on them! Once they dont work properly, I cant do any other work except to get it fixed and when they don't, I get super pissed off~! I simply have no patience for these minor hiccups which cause me hours to find out what is the exact problem!! It's a pain in the ass.
So, my router is giving me problems today and I was asking my dear to fix it for me. Was practically hollering at him throughout the entire conversation. Until to the point I realise I'm a little like Miranda Priestly cause she does not accept reasons and does not want to listen to excuses, but she just want it fixed! And that's me just 2 hours ago, I wanted it fixed! I don't care why it's not working or what happen to the router or what can i do to make it work. I simply want 1 thing - WORK for goodness sake!
A little like her but it is that tyrannical part of her. Eeww~
Posted by Angela at 12:39 AM