Sunday, September 17, 2006


Sasco Sharity Night 2006

Attended this event yesterday night with dear at Neptune. Hehe. Heard about Neptune all the time but never once step into the place.

I dinno it was this BIG~ Heh.. there was a total of about 140+ tables (including the tables on the first and second level). My hopes of winning the lucky draw (travel vouchers) are dashed when i saw the amount of ppl who came.But it was fun nonetheless. The emcee played games with the audience and they made me laugh like mad. Haha. Was tearing from laughing too much. :)

The food wasnt fantastic. Average. The door gifts consist of chips, peach tea, sweets and a torch. That torch became a plaything for my nephews since this morning. Hehe.

This is the view I had outside the Neptune. I also dinno the outdoor area outside esplanade are now sheltered. Since school term start, I have always been hanging around the west area. Super no life. :(

One of the many shots taken at the Neptune. I like this blurry picture. Hee.

Catch the midnite show at cathay - The Host. Haha. At first din wanna watch it cause i tot it's a scary show but saw comments that it was lame. After watching it, I think its very funny. Haha. Was practically laughing most of the time but it was pretty touching till the end.

Reached home at 3am. It's been a long time since i was out this late. Totally enjoyed myself. Feeling sweet. Heh

Posted by Angela at 2:48 PM