Friday, November 10, 2006


Stress

No matter how strong ur facial products are, it can never overcome those "stress" pimples. Argh! I used to think that I am feeling really stressed, but I dinno those were nothing compared to NUS stuffs. If you feel that you are feeling really stressed but has no pimples, then you are not that stress afterall.

To add on to my stress level, my router gave me problems again. Damn fedup, went to d-link service center to get a replacement. Woah, was pretty satisfied cos i din expect its so easy to get a new router, especially when i lost my receipt of purchase. Hee.

Has going to the dentist been stressful for you? I always feel very tensed up whenever im lying on that couch. Afraid of the pain. Afraid to see blood. Afraid to know that my gums are getting worse. I used to shun all dentist appointments in primary school. Now im paying $40 to go to a dentist every 6 months. How ironic is that. Today's appointment was kinda ok, better than the previous one. I hope my gums improve soon! And I have 2 full grown wisdom tooth! Hee.

Been staying in school till 9-10pm for a few days, rushing my 2103 project. It was pretty fun working with them. Lotsa laughter and lotsa communication. That i dun mind staying for hours during proj meetings. It's almost complete. Deadline on monday. Hope nxt time can work tog again!

Posted by Angela at 2:35 AM