Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Back to Reality
3 weeks holidays are over just like that! Today, I went back to school for cs3214 course. Aiyo! Have to start battling again for 4 months and I know it's gonna be tougher than the last few sems.
Headache now cause I dunno how to break the news to my friend. Im so guilty maybe thats why retribution befalls upon me. I hope she will understand.
I have yet to blog about my gatherings and upload my pictures. I haven completed my sister's website. I am halfway through my dramas. AND most importantly, my Bangkok trip is still waiting for me on the 5th Jan.
I cant help but grumble to myself "WHY ARE MY HOLIDAYS SO SHORT?!?!?!"
Anyway thanks to those we smsed me Merry Christmas! Wish all of u a belated Merry Christmas and all the best for the new year!
Posted by Angela at 2:37 AM