Friday, December 08, 2006
December Holidays
Less than 1 month of holidays. The CS3214 course eats into my holidays as well. 7days of workshop starting after Christmas. Plus the number of gatherings is simply too short!! I won't be finding a job this December. Seriously need a good break afterall I've been working hard during the semester.
I always tot it will be difficult to find a job in December but quite a number of my NUS friends has already started work! Ranging from per-function to a few days to 1 whole month!
Haha.. gotta know that my friend is working for Unusual Production. He has recently seen Mayday and Pin Guan backstage. Gonna see Sandy Lam this coming week and most probably next year's Rain concert! Gosh~! Ppl pay hundreds to watch, he get paid to watch the concert. Cool job isnt it? I also want!!
This holidays will be for catching up with my dramas! Currently watching tokyo juliet, gonna watch Ella and Wu Zun's TWDrama which is still airing in taiwan. And HK dramas! hehe..(wo de ye man nai nai) and (ah wang zhen zhuan) which is showing on SCV. So many dramas to watch..hehe
And also have to help my sister, she wanna do up a website for the things she wanna sell.. Was initially very enthusiastic about helping her but now Im so lazy! Argh..have to get it started soon..
I have a new interest. Participating in forums! Haha I think its fun to see the replies ppl give. Wonder how long will such an interest last..
Recently I added a friend online. Wah lau eh..buay tahan! Was busy mugging for my exams at that time. Regardless of what my msn status is (online / busy / away) he will beep me! And I put my exam dates on my msn nick to tell my friends the dates of my exams cos i am very sian of repeating myself. He kept asking me when are my exams, when is the last day etc..argh! And my nick put stats, he still ask me, exams over rite? gosh! i call him Bu zi dong~! damn irritating.. yesterday was away since afternoon but i left my msn on cos i was downloading stuffs, when im back, saw his msg..aiyooooooooo!! Can't stand it..
Entry is getting long. Will update abt a super lousy movie and the singing competition soon. Wait till i get the pictures! *hinting to qian* :)
Posted by Angela at 1:36 PM