Thursday, December 14, 2006


I love gatherings!

Hehe..I am happy..Glad to see my dear Ps after so long.. we have been going out for 3 days.. Lol.. doing those nonsensical stuffs.. it's always fun being with her.. Anyway know u are having a hard time this period.. Be strong ok? U can do it! I wan a cheery PS! :)

Met shirlee today! Hehe.. Had loads of fun taking pictures.. Damn crazy.. Spend $6.80 at Fish & Co and spend around 30mins taking pictures.. Totally bo hue the ppl ard us.. Send me the photos k? And jiayou in keeping fit and exercising! I also need to adopt a healthy lifestyle too but I still want to feast! :)

Tmr meeting yf..hehe..we planned this day for so long and finally we are meeting! Looking forward~!

And to many more gatherings this wk and the next.. Cheers~! December is a great month!

Posted by Angela at 1:55 AM