Saturday, December 23, 2006


Loof

The 3 girls (yf, claud, me) finally meet up yesterday. Sorry ladies, I wasnt in a terrific mood yesterday and I guess I kinda spoil the dinner but I did pick myself up at loof and overall I enjoyed myself last night and is looking forward to CNY's date..

The restaurant (I forgot the name) at Raffles City's basement is cool.. I pretty much like the environment. The food is not bad either except for that mud cake which looks delicious but taste otherwise.

Head over to Loof at Odeon Towers. Personally I felt the place was quite ok except when its raining. The shelter isnt much of a shelter anyway. The music is too loud and we had to shout. Other than that Im fine.. I like the aircon enclosed corner with cushions as well as the hole beside the bar. I wonder will there ever be a next time?

Bacon scallops were delicious!!! Yummy love it so much but I guess when the bill came we immediately forgot how delicious were those scallops. Let me recall our total damage

A bottle of red wine >> $70++
2 bacon scallops >> $30
1 wedges >> $9
(happy hour drinks)
peach bellini
wide-eyed blonde
white wine
including all other service charges and GST
Total (for 3 ppl) >>>>>$153.00

Thats crazy~! But its their treat cause this is their belated birthday celebrations. Super duper expensive as it also includes the dinner at the restaurant ($58.00). I seriously had a fufilling stomach last night. Haha.

Anyway I hate it whenever my face flushed red even after a sip of alcohol. I hate that look. Yucks. Bloodshot eyes, thumping heart, Warm body, Beetroot face! Argh..i hate all that despite having ppl telling me I have good blood circulation but I tink its embarrassing cause others might think that im drunk when in fact im super sober. How can someone get drunk after a few sips? Haiz.. any idea how to stop appearing like a lobster after some drinks?

Posted by Angela at 10:45 PM