Friday, December 29, 2006


Gatherings for the month

Yuli's BBQ

The Gift Exchange
All 4 of us like the pressies! Or rather we felt embarrassed as presents we got in return were far cuter and of greater value than the presents we gave to them. My present is not with me as my dear gave it away during his poly gift exchange. I realise gift exchange is nothing but just changing old gifts for new gifts and changing it again for newer gifts.

The Bowlers
Went bowling cause I din wanna go dragonfly with the BBQ smell although I din stink. Hehe but i enjoyed the bowling session. Fun! I chipped my nail though.

Our combined game
Cool isnt it? Anyone can beat that? Hehehehehehe..

Steamboat at DX's place (Sec Sch Gathering)

Group Photo
Quite a number of them din turn up but its ok, at least I had fun and happy to see some old friends. Felt like a superstar that day. Kept taking pictures. I guess everyone felt superstarish too!

At the table
Seriously wonder why they had to bring their other halfs along? Isnt it a sec sch gathering? Are they trying to show off their other half or bring them along in case they are bored. Even so, Dun haf to stick to each other like super glue and not even saying hi to us.

The girls

Girls with 2 guys and a tallie.. Hehe

Blurry Background
I like this picture cause of the background. Thats the results of a $4000+ professional camera. Cool~

Ms Chang and us
Hehe my fave teacher in YISS. It's because of her thats how I got my As in Chem and Bio. She teaches well cause she v luo suo and likes to repeat that's why I never forget those theories during 'O's. Why there are no such teachers in NUS? hehe

With Shirlee at Fish & Co & Ichiban Boshi

Dessert
Her recommendations. Haha..so-so only but the highlight is photo-taking. LOL. I still find it funny to spend $7 at Fish&Co and spent 30mins taking pictures. Hehe.

The nicest

The Funniest
See u again during my next holidays!

With Yf at tcc cineleisure

Our mousse cake
I like the decoration but Super expensive for such a small piece of cake.

Taken by a waiter
I like the service by this particular waiter. Maybe cause he remember that we drink warm water. Haha. Easily satisfied.

With Christina and Yasmin at Changing Appetities

No photos for this cause we forgot to take pics! Yasmin definitely look different and is no longer in her traditional clothes. Christina looks more corporate afterall I guess she is earning quite a lot at IBM. She is getting her Citibank Credit Card soon. Haiz. What about me? Im still a student in NUS. Poor student.

With Claudy and Yf at Loof

No pics for this too. Further details were in the previous entry. Not gonna repeat that.

Missed Appointments

Suppose to meet up with jaryl and chengen today! It was cancelled cause Im down with fever, body ache, headache, cough, running nose. Haiz. Next time then.

Didnt meet up with joanne either cause she is busy with work.

Have to wait till the next holidays!! :)

Posted by Angela at 8:42 PM