Monday, December 18, 2006
Yul Singing Competition
I realise the past few entries have no photos..nvm..this entry will definitely have a few..
Previously i mention abt 1 lousy movie that I watched.. Its 父子, After This Our Exile.
My first love is still aaron kwok haha.. i have this huge poster on my door since 2000 but Im not that crazy over him la..just supportive of him thats why I wanna watch this show.. after all he got the golden horse award for it..
But its a very lousy movie.. the shots.. the script.. basically its a very cheap production.. Not worth paying for this movie lor.. After watching it I was abit seh seh.. terrible.. Anyway if u plan to watch it..perhaps no one will..haha..dun watch..but that lil boy in it is so shuai~ Google for the pic la..its free! hehe..
Back to the Singing Competition.. Was surprised why yul suddenly join some singing competition..but 爱屋及乌.. so most likely thats the reason. Lol.. It is held at hark's music cafe. The pics are orangy cause of the lighting.. but its a nice place.. i like the decor..
The Supporters

The Star

Finally, the group picture

This is an outdated entry.. Couldnt find time to blog oso.. Been enjoying myself! Wonderful~!
Posted by Angela at 1:40 AM