Friday, January 05, 2007


Keat Keat goes to School

This little boy finally starts his journey of learning. I am so excited that I accompanied him to his orientation as well as his first day of school.

On the way to school
His school bag is cute. Self-decorated with stickers.

In front of his classroom - 3N

Keat playing in class

I am quite worried about him cause he cried everyday in school and need my sis to accompany him in class. Parents are not allowed in the classroom but my sis had been with him since the first day. The other kids are so willing to cooperate and are able to play by themselves. I really wonder what is wrong. Haiz.

Everyone has to go thru this phase in their life. I hope keat will be able to get used to school life soon.

Last post before heading to bangkok. Last enjoyment before the semester starts. :)

Posted by Angela at 10:56 AM