Thursday, January 18, 2007


Pass it On

Today, a kind auntie offered to shelter me from the rain when i alight from the bus. That was unexpected. How often do you see such scenes when a stranger help you on the streets? I really appreciated that short few seconds of sheltering. Thankful.

Did a short self-check on myself. Will I offer help to someone on the streets? Will I do extra for someone I dunno? Not Really.

This reminds me of an incident. I helped a blind man one day. He was calling out for help around me but there were only onlookers but no one offer to help. In the end, guess what? He request that I bring him to the coffeeshop. On the way, he lamented that his keropok business is bad and wanted me to buy him some food. And thereafter, he want some drinks too. That was too much. It's difficult to find someone to help and you cheat her like that. Ungrateful.

Back to today, I wanna help some stranger on the streets too! I woke up a JC girl when I reach central. She was sleeping so soundly. Everyone looked at her but proceed with getting off the bus. It is nothing actually but I wouldnt have done that in the past though. Haiz. Guilty.

I wanna change!

Posted by Angela at 9:32 PM