Sunday, February 18, 2007
2 Reunion Dinner
Happy Chinese New Year to All~ Hehe. Thanks to those who sent me SMS greetings. :)
Started with reunion dinner with my family on Friday night. Had steamboat cause the kids can "participate" with the cooking. We did last minute shopping at NTUC. Damn crowded but things were cheap. 20+ prawns for $4+. Never had i ate so much prawns before. Actually i enjoyed the supermarket shopping more than the dinner cos I was playing with the kids and the trolley. Hehe. While we were "steamboating", Keat was fascinated with the egg white and the egg yolk. Kids are just so cute.

Watch Protege (Btw, it is pronounced as Pro - Te - Jay) today mainly cause of the stars. I find it so-so only. 1 whole month of movie drought. Luckily the 12% discount for uob cards is still on.
Bought chocolates, prawn rolls, curry puff snacks and peanut cookies for bf's family. Hee. In return, I had a sumptuous reunion dinner with his family. Abalone, oysters, shark's fin, sea cucumber, duck meat, chicken, mushrooms, carrots, dumplings and some others which I dont even know the name. We also "lao yusheng" le. Hehe. I tink the food is nice but my bf thinks otherwise. Haha.
Played mahjong with his 2 brothers and his brother's gf. 20cents, 40cents (only mahjong kakis will know what i mean) Aiyo, i dun like to play with money but nvm la, once in a while. I think when I play with money I become very careful with my tiles. In the end I won $4. The 2 guys lost. The youngest brother lost $24. Poor thing. He is the most enthu in playing but he doesnt really know how to play la. Haha.
During the last round, the fortune teller on tv said that those born in the year of the horse should wear GREEN. Immediately, the youngest brother went to change to a green top, and brought along a green towel, green hanger and a green scissors. Hahaha, damn comical!
Dear and I went to chinatown after the game. Very difficult to find a parking lot~! Sooo many people in chinatown even after 12 midnite. Everything was going on big sale! I bought vanilla coke, strawberry coated with chocolate, mai ya tang, chocolate chip ice-cream, sparkles, chestnut, coconut drink and pork sausage with cheese.
I took a picture of the pork sausage cos its yummy~! It was featured on STOMP. $3.50 for this!

Picture of the stall

The busy Chinatown at 1:30am

Wish everyone of you a happy CNY and gong xi fa cai~!
Posted by Angela at 4:20 AM