Saturday, February 24, 2007
新年快乐
CNY has never been fun for me when I was young. I dreaded visiting my relatives but now I find it so fun. Hee. I like toking to the aunties and uncles even though some might be pretty long-winded.
Photos Galore~!
Year Of The Rat

Not a very good year for us. An auntie laughed at me when I was taking pictures of the words. Hmmph~! And I showed her that I can view the words on my digital cam and she went "oooohhhh, can lydat one ar? Put in computer to see?" Haha.
This is my da gu ma!

I always have a phobia towards her cause she force me to eat a mountain of rice and cut all my hair away when i was young. Grrrr.. made me look like a boy! But I find her nice to talk to that day. Haha.
The Unmarried! LOL

Bin loves the doramon so much~!

The kids were entertaining themselves with this turtle. It pee-ed on the floor when keatkeat tried to go near it. Damn funny.

After that went to my wu gu ma and san gu ma's house. Sad! They din wanna take pictures cause they were not properly dressed.
A picture of bin at the bustop! So cuteeeeee~!

At san gu ma's place. The kids love lion dances (dong dong chiang) but cried the moment they saw the lion head. Hahahaha. Always so curious but timid.

Kids Haven (At Ikea) We drop by ikea cause my jiefu wanted to buy some stuffs. The kids were having a great time. Look at how smiley they are!

At my kao fu's house. With my navy biaojie. She just gave birth to a new boy, Hadi. Hee.

My lovely cousin nephew - Matin. I had so much fun playing with him! He calls me xiao biao yi~!

We had another round of lao yu sheng. Look at all those salmon! Yummmmmy~!

The kids played sparkles at night!

Today is Ren Ri. Ted's mom made mini buddha jump over the wall. LOL. The stew is nice. Had scallops, black mushrooms, abalone, sea cucumber, pork, etc. Hee.

Had some prawns too!

Later Im going back for another round of lao yusheng~ 3rd time this CNY~! Aiyoooooooo..
Posted by Angela at 2:21 PM