Sunday, April 01, 2007


Damn Pissed and Upset

Stupid project groupmate!!! He did the easier parts and still got so many errors. He never bothered to test the codes and assume that they work perfectly fine. He knew about the error of the codes yet he can upload the files and expect me to clean it up! Sai~! Pui~! I despise u man! For the whole day, he don't bother to ask how are the files and yet he came online 30mins before the deadline and say "I just got home :P" and YES! he gave me this stupid smiling face :P !!! Go and die!!!

He cant do the work cause he got tests and assignments and project (3215) to do. What the hell~! I dun haf 3214 ar! Expect me to do all the shit and give him all the marks? Thats impossible given my character. Seriously, I hope you get a C for this and pull down your grade and say byebye to your CS honours yeah!

Upset with myself cause I made a lousy decision in accepting him as my groupmate. I dun even know him and stupid pig face intro him to me! Arghhhhhh.. super suay!!! Go away irritating people!!!

Posted by Angela at 1:07 AM