Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Phantom of the Opera

Watched the musical on Sunday at the Esplanade. I personally find it quite alright. Perhaps there were too many people that find it fantastic and that raised my expectations too high. Still love the songs especially "The Music Of The Night". But we were late, were denied entry till there was a suitable pause in the musical before we can enter the hall. What a waste that we missed the first part. But anyway, it is our first time going to a musical together after 1.5years. Hehe.
Went to Modesto's at Vivocity to eat. Nothing impressive, service isn't good with a stuck up manager and it is expensive. He had al funghi and I had my prawn and crabmeat ravioli.
Al Funghi

Prawn & Crabmeat Ravioli

My pasta is just some wanton with fillings. I can't take it eating so much flour so I just dig out the minced prawn and crabmeat when I can't finish my food. Next time, I wanna eat at Carnivore~!!!! *Salivating~*

Yesterday watch Mr Bean's Holiday at Plaza Sing with dear, dear's bro, jingwen and perry. We were soooooo late. The show is supposed to start at 9:40 but we only reach the carpark at 10:00. Yet when we enter the theatre, it is still showing advertisements. Gosh! Pity those peeps who were there early. Had my favourite nachos. Hehe. The movie is pretty lame. Not worth watching.
Lastly, not forgetting little bin boy who had his bday celebration in march. 2 years old!!! Yeah~~~
Posted by Angela at 9:47 PM