Tuesday, May 29, 2007


It's a Happy Day!

I finally bought something that I wanted for so long.

Others might already had their 100th pair but this is just my 1st pair. :)

What finally triggered me to buy a pair was during the ACCA Invigilator Briefing (oh, this is another story altogether, shall blog about it when the work starts). I realised my U.R.S slippers has already developed its crocodile mouth. Eeks. I seriously had to get rid of it.

Look at the condition. It has served it's time. It had to go.

Back and forth wheelock and cineleisure before I finally decided on the design I wanted. English Garden Black! Although it is not a new design but still it is the nicest among all those on display.

Actually I was more interested in the Madrid one. Like this.

Simply cause its more feminine than the others. But somehow my dear's interest in thongs made me changed my mind to this instead.

The Gizeh English Garden Black.
And I loooooooooooooove it!

I am a happy girl who is super full from a lobster ala carte buffet at honjin. Pictures will be up in the "next" entry. I seriously want to blog but just can't find time to. I really wonder why some of my friends can really blog everyday! Salute~

Posted by Angela at 12:38 AM