Saturday, June 16, 2007
ACCA Invigilator
Work for ACCA as an invigilator for 4 days (8th June to 13th June). It is a nice experience, especially when I'm highly paid.
If I was not an invigilator, I wouldn't even know how candidates behave when they are having an exam. Some of them look really stressed up and kept frowning and fidgeting. I really wonder how do I behave during an exam.
I was actually working alone but got to know new people like Steffe and Siti on the very first day and so, it wasn't boring at all.
Everything went well for the exam days at expo however during the last day at RJC, I was suddenly given a task of being the announcer and invigilator of a classroom! I wasn't prepared for it! It felt weird and awkward to be the announcer of quite a number of rules and regulations, furthermore, the candidates were much older than me. Well, I had a small hiccup of announcing too early, I was too gan cheong la! But it was alright till the end.
I enjoyed my work as an invigilator. Hee.
Posted by Angela at 3:27 AM