Saturday, June 23, 2007


Japanese Ice-Cream

I have this soft spot for ice-cream, especially japanese ice-cream. Yummy~

---------------

Azabu Sabo Ice Cream
http://www.azabusabo.com.sg/

There is this hokkaido ice cream at marina sq which I've tried sometime ago.

Soft Ice Cream with Golden Flour
It tastes just like milkshake! Very filling. I didn't manage to finish it. I actually like the taste of the flour. Something unique, I would say.

Soft Ice-Cream with Black SesameI really like the way it's presented. I have no idea why jap likes black sesame with ice-cream but it does tastes GOOD~

--------------------

Ajisen

Ya ya, I know Ajisen is famous for their ramen but recently they brought in authentic Kyoto desserts to Singapore. And so, I tried this.

Macha Sundae Anmitsu

The green powdery cube is called Warabi Mochi and it was written on the menu that it takes months to produce. I thought it will taste like green tea powder but it is quite tasteless. Overall, it was quite average.

I wanna eat ice-cream NOW~~! Hungry :(

Posted by Angela at 12:43 AM