Wednesday, June 20, 2007


Jing-Er~

Jing-er is my jiefu's niece and she missed me soooo much that she wanted to visit me during her school holidays. She came all the way from hougang to clementi, together with her sis, grandma and grandpa.

I haven seen her for a long while because I was simply busy with everything and anything. I know it's my bad and will visit her more often.

Picture of my fave girl
She has matured alot since the last time i met her. She used to be chinese-speaking but that day she was speaking english to me for the entire day. Poor girl, must be because there was no one at home to practise english with her.

I am really amazed by her ability to learn. We were snapping pictures and just by observing how I snap a picture, she can do it too and even VIEW it! How cool is that for a 5 year old kid!

And we played UNO! I want keat to grow up asap so that I can play UNO with him too! Currently he only knows how to destroy the cards. Hee.

Jing-er and I
My Sis and her
Do they look like mother and daughter? She resembles my sis alot and is super close to her, even closer than jing-er's real mother. Hee.

Me and her again
This position is cute. :P

My sis and I
See. I told ya. Jing-er can take a photo by herself. This photo is taken by her. A 5-year old photographer. Hee. I haven taken a photo with sis for such a long time and this opportunity is given by a kid. Haha.

Do-Re-Mi
From left to right, Min-er, Keat, Jing-er. Silly keat purposely made that funny face and bin was throwing tantrums somewhere and refused to take a group photo.

For that afternoon, my house was a playground for kids. Damn lively! I like! :)

Posted by Angela at 2:01 AM