Sunday, June 17, 2007


Sec Sch Gathering 6 May 2007

My posts are lagging. But anyway it's still not too late to post these pictures.

It was a really last minute gathering at holland village (wala wala & breko), but I'm glad I was there cause I had fun laughing and laughing. My cheeks were aching because I was laughing too much.

Pics Galore..

Yul and I

Jason, Yul and I

Cs and I
Someone commented that the pic is too conservative bcos his gf is around. Haha. Silly.

Hc and I
Argh. This hc keep making us laugh but he doesn't smile when taking this picture.

Hk and I
Pretending to force a drink to cs. Looks real?

The girls

The guys

Group Picture

We were supposed to have a chalet in June but due to busy schedule, it was cancelled. Planning another gathering in July but yet to confirm. Hope the rest of our sec sch friends can join the gathering by that time. :)

Posted by Angela at 10:36 PM