Friday, June 29, 2007


Thumbie + Transformers

My new thumb drive! Photo is blur but that's not the issue. I bought this because of work. I always feel that I can just hang around with the ipod shuffle but still I needed a proper one. 2GB and it's cheap! I immediately change the cover to pink cos white is boring. :)

Transformers! I personally find it great! Movies this summer like pirates 3, spiderman 3, shrek 3 are seriously disappointing when compared to this. A must watch! The graphics are damn nice and the jokes are damn funny la. Kept laughing. Steven Spielberg really produces great movies. Money well spent.

It's 5:22am. Suddenly I have piles of things to do and it worries me. I'm afraid that I am unable to meet deadlines. Arghh. All I want is a sense of satisfaction. Can give me?

Posted by Angela at 5:14 AM