Sunday, July 29, 2007


Cursed

I am so down on my luck these days, especially with food cravings. It may sound silly but i still haven't break the curse since Friday. :(

I had cravings for Old Chang Kee's Sotong Onstik so wanted to buy it at bugis before gg home after meeting yf. It was closed by the time I reach the stall. Never mind, my fault cos I was rather late at 10:00pm.

The next day, I went down to Old Airport Road to eat my favourite frog porridge. The auntie said waiting time is half an hour. Hmmm, I was thinking, nvm, since I came all the way here, I shall wait. After half an hour, went back to check on the orders, she said there is NO MORE PORRIDGE left!! Argh! I waited half an hour for nothing, in the end, ate alil of pasta, chee cheong fun and emperor chicken for dinner.

This morning, I woke up early for breakfast at clementi central. I haven't had the market's porridge for such a long time, and thinking that it will be a great weather to eat warm porridge to start my day. In the end, the sign reads "Closed on Sunday". Oh my god, what is the probability of tio-ing this sia. I'm suay!

Nvm, tonight, I went IMM to get a taste of my Sotong Onstik. And guess what! It is sold out! Arghhhh.. why can't I eat the food that I wanna eat! Irritating. Tmr I'm gg NUS to buy it, don't let the curse continue pleaseeeeeeeeeeee~

Posted by Angela at 11:54 PM