Thursday, July 19, 2007
Graduation
Awwww.. How I wish I can graduate too! I'm supposed to be sleeping at this time, but my thumbie is taking so long just to delete some files so I'm here, blogging my outdated entry.
6th July - the commencement ceremony for computing studentsThe crowd at only one part of UCC, flooded with graduates and happy parents and friends. There are more ppl than this, I took this pic abit too late. Haha. Too bz taking pictures.

First of all, took pictures with my dear and him with his family but I won't upload them bcos of privacy issues.
My dear

Me and him

William and Ruikai came down to UCC on that day too. Pictures~

I took a pic with William too. Heh. My OG leader. Super tall yeah? Will never miss him if he is in a crowd.

My 3214 group

It's such a waste that perry and grace isn't in the picture. Can't find them. :(
The 3 musketeers. Jw is missing

Dear and Jw. Long time friends.

Was looking around for shuhua for such a long time but didn't see her. Loads of people. Hee. She is such a big sister. All graduated le, leaving me behind. Sobs.
Shuhua and I

Dear and shuhua

Saw Ku zi too! Hee.


Congrats to all my friends who graduated this year. Gd luck in finding a job soon. :)
Posted by Angela at 2:40 AM