Monday, July 02, 2007
Ichiban Boshi + Clinic + TCC
I realize whenever I meet up with dear shirlee, we will eat at ichiban! I love the lobster salad sushi and she will always eat edamame. Standard! We chatted for such a long time, roughly 2 hours and we didn't even notice it. Simply too much to catch up, 1/2 year of updates in 2 hours is really not enough.
Head down to clarke quay - clinic to chill. Before that, she supported her friend's mini bazaar stall and bought a chain for her fren and another one for herself. She's so blur ah! She mistook a pig for an owl. Aiyooo.
Come to think of it, it's the first time we chilled. Hee. Nice one with you cause we can talk more. Queued at the wrong counter to enter clinic. Payed a stupid $15 cover charge and have to endure in the club with the loud music while we finish the house pour. Wasted.
As usual, I got hungry and suggested eating at tcc after we left clinic. I AM HUNGRY ALL THE TIME! FAT! Somehow I cant seem to curb it. :(
Ice-cream with brownie

It is a big portion. Shir commented that it looks kiddish especially with the coloured chips as decoration. I couldn't agree more but i like the brownie. Sinful. :( And we had potato wedges. Awww, I kept eating despite I am full. All the carbohydrates. Sobs. Why can't I just eat and not put on some weight?
We took MANY photos. Roughly about 60? And we scare off a waiter who treated us as transparent after helping us take 3 photos. Haha.
The final photo and the best of all

Let's meet up more often. 6months is too looooong~
Posted by Angela at 4:21 AM