Tuesday, July 24, 2007


Mini Poly Gathering

I felt like meeting old friends, as in those I haven't met for years that kind of 'old friends'. Well, my poly friends are one of such categories.

It started with chatting on msn with jaryl and I ask yf if she is interested to meet and bingo, we finally met each other after 3-4 years! Initially due to some misunderstanding, we only wanted to meet jaryl but a slip of the tongue resulted in jer n chengen expressing their interest to come along too.

June is such a special month that brought me together with 2 poly friends that we lost contact due to certain misunderstandings. At least it is all over and I'm really glad.

We had a chill-out session at forbidden city.

Jer and Jaryl
Awww.. Jer changed so much! He used to be so skinny and gayish. Haha, heng he doesn't read this blog otherwise he will bash me. I guess he matured alot too, in terms of thinking and appearance wise. Currently he is having a good job and earning loads of money even with just a diploma. I don't think I can earn that amount he is getting even after I graduate. Life is unfair! :(

Jaryl is still as frenly but I dun get what's with him and his goatie. LOL. And he is always asking me to intro gals to him!! Oh, any of my galfriends are interested? Jaryl is the guy in black. Hee. Is a violin teacher and lives in ang moh chu. Good catch!

Me and yf (The twin sistas in BIT)
Notti Jer is up to his pranks again ~

Pretends to give a kiss to yf
Sticking out his tongue and shows off his piercing
I think he is one of the wildest friends that I've got. Someone who has tongue piercings and big earholes in poly, who smokes and drinks but is darn clever, rich and witty la.

Group photo

Chengen didnt manage to meet us as we nid to go off early cos of appointments the next day. Well, ce is in aussie now, I guess we have to meet again when he is back during the holidays!

I miss you guys! Let's meet more often, maybe for Jaryl's bday in september! :)

Posted by Angela at 1:06 AM