Friday, August 31, 2007
Busy Yesterday
What a full itinerary I have yesterday and I actually like it.
The usual morning lecture at 10-12 yesterday and I rush over to Harbourfront for dim sum buffet with lam and kui. Haha. Been planning dim sum buffet even before school start but nv materialise. Just nice, kui is auditing some shipping coy at Harbourfront so she can join us for buffet. Hee~ Had a nice time chatting with the gals~
Rush back for lecture at 4pm. Fool around, didn't really pay attention. LOL. I think I was too high.
After school, I join Sis at her bazaar stall to help her out a little. Meanwhile I was waiting for my dear to pick me up for dental appointment at 8pm. Late lor~ In the end had a quick dinner at Mr Prata before polishing my teeth.
The dentist, as usual, mention about my weak gums and advise me to floss my teeth. The scaling was a lil painful. Argh. The area between the gums and the teeth is very sensitive ok~ Luckily I don't have any decaying teeth or cavities, just have to take care of my gums.
Went home, had online msn meeting with my project groupmates. Wah liew~ 0% assignment still need to present and do slides. What a waste of time. Wasted 2 hours doing something bo liao~
By this time, is already 1am, I started doing my tutorial for the next day. Argh. Another 2hours gone and I slept at 3am.
What a hectic schedule. I need a good rest~
Posted by Angela at 5:22 PM