Thursday, August 23, 2007
Movie + Waraku + Clinic + Hooters
Last last sat, i met ps to watch Rush Hour 3.

A very typical rush hour movie. That chris tucker is really funny but Im more amazed at the amount of words that came out of his mouth. Very fast talker.
For the first time, I enjoyed my Starbucks Frappuccino in Lido cinema. Hee. I always like to sip my coffee slowly.
Before the movie, we were taking pictures with Simpsons. Hee.
Ps is so happy~

I tried to be different

And sat on homer's lap! But I covered his face. It is a pretty awkward position and with so many ppl starring, i dun dare to take a 2nd pic. Haha.
We went for dinner at Waraku at Central. It is a japanese western restaurant. I wanted to try the big big bowl that Shirlee and her colleagues tried but I dunno what they ordered. Wasted.
Ps's seafood pasta

My prawn pasta

I really like the food, especially the sauce. Yumz. Will go there again!
We went to clinic to try their drinks.
Played with the wheelchair. We notice that most ang mohs love playing with the wheelchairs. They kept turning and moving around. One ang moh lady even wheeled all the way to the bar to order her drinks and I saw a caucasian guy who fell from the wheelchair. Haiyo, mischievious.
Sex on the drip

Our drink~ If only it is red in colour, that will be ideal. We wanted to try the syringes but guess what, this sex on the drip costs $50. Damn bloody ex ok. Syringes costs another $50. So we just tried one.
How to drink it?

Just push that white knob and the "juice" will flow. I didn't know it flows like a running tap and when I first tried it, I got it all over my jeans and the floor. Argh, the result - Sticky hands!
Group pic

The butch waitress offered to take a pic for us. Their service is kinda slow. We waited for quite some time before our drip came.
Ps was craving for soup in the middle of the night. Haha. Finally settled at Hooters for clam chowder.

It feels great to have something to warm your stomach after some alcohol.
Hooters is a nice place, I like their setting and it is definitely a nice place to watch soccer. Look at these ppl. Heh. During half-time, can beo waitress who are wearing super short shorts. Not bad isn't it? Lol.

Pic at hooters.

It was fun and I spent about a hundred without buying anything! I'm damn broke~
Posted by Angela at 2:26 AM