Monday, August 27, 2007
Precious Weekends
Why are weekends always so short? I need more Friday nights, Saturdays and Sundays~
~Friday night~
I watched sneak preview of Ratatouille.

Pixar always create good graphics. The story plot is entertaining and refreshing. It is quite cute sometimes but I got freaked out whenever ALOT of rats appear at the same time. I have a phobia of them ever since 1 stupid rat brush across my feet few months ago. Gross. Other than that, this movie is a pretty good production.
~Saturday~
Spent my time installing software for my 3266 module. Watch campus superstar finals on tv. I don't find them good, not good enough to be a superstar. I think I had enough of such programs. Same old boring voting system, singing competition and after the finals, I never see them anymore. Can I have something new please? Completed my Email assignment while watching Rush Hour 3 again on laptop. Hee. Multi-tasking is really necessary for busy people.
~Sunday~
Started on my home-based assignments, there is alot of work to do for this batch of data. Going bonkers. Suppose to go jogging but was cancelled. Time for bed now. Yawnz.
Posted by Angela at 1:50 AM