Thursday, August 02, 2007


With Claud & Yf at Rouge - Twice

Every holiday I will meet up with claud once, but this time, we made it a point to meet twice! A big achievement ok! And we are meeting again in september, can't wait.

Claudy n Me
We chilled out at Rouge, this woman introduce Rouge to us and yet came late! Yf and i ended up playing pool and having a drink at Rouge Indoors.

This place is not bad for a chit chat session but I wanna to try new places next time. Alleybar k? And be dressed for it!

Group pic
We met up again in July for my mini bday celebration. Thanks girls for the rip curl bag and nike bottle. I've used the bag on the day that we were supposed to meet up to shop for yf's specs but claud couldnt make it. I haven't use the bottle yet. And thanks for the dinner at lemongrass restaurant. :)

We tried the famous chicken wings at Ice Cold and it tasted very normal. Seriously dunno whats the hype about it. 6pieces (3 drumlets and 3 wings) for $8. So exp.

Claud, if u are reading this, please scan the polaroid pics and send to me k? I have been waiting for it before I blog but i grew tired of waiting so i blog first.

I see ya around in september!

Posted by Angela at 11:37 PM