Monday, September 17, 2007
Cold Rock vs Daily Scoop
Ice-Cream makes me happy :)
Tried
"Cold Rock" at Holland Village sometime back.

It quite unique, you can choose your own ice-cream flavour and mix it with any topping (nuts, marshmallows, chocolate fudge, mars bars, crunchie bars, brownie, biscuits, etc). It is really creative, you can enjoy your favourite snickers bar with your favourite ice-cream. All the way from Aussie.
My new flavour (Peppermint ice-cream, brownie, nuts)

It's quite nice, refreshing change. The only drawback is that it is expensive. Just a cup like this costs me $8+. So I only tried once. Heh.
----------------------
Tried
"Daily Scoop" at Sunset Way!

Haha, yes, for those clementi ppl, you sure know where is Sunset Way and how ulu that place is. After staying in clementi for so long, I finally found a gem in Sunset Way.
The Shop

I tried their famous dark chocolate and waffle. This shop is famous de ok, got lots of newspaper article. And remember that 9pm show recently about army stuffs? Rui En was filming here where she ate an ice-cream with alcohol content. Hee.
Dark chocolate ice-cream and waffle

Mmmmm... Yummy~ The waffle is crispy and soft. Nice.
OK, i admit i prefer daily scoop. I went back twice! This time i tried their brownie. I ordered this weird flavour - Avocado Ice-Cream and I love it.
Avocado Ice-Cream and Brownie

Tempting?
Here's how they make the ice-cream. I saw them pour avocado juice into the cold pan and start mixing and churning it.

Voila~ you have yummy avocado ice-cream!
Hee, I love living in Clementi now. Lol.
Posted by Angela at 2:02 AM